Friday, May 4, 2012

More Convention pictures and my haul

Next on my stop was Our Daily Bread . I was able to talk to the staff and thank them for their support and donations to Operation Write Home (OWH), of which I am a member. OWH is a national group of talented and creative ladies who donate their time to make greeting cards which are blank on the inside. These cards are mailed to our troops so they can write home to their loved ones. I urge you to check out OWH and their blog Stars and Stamps .



       And of course, my haul ->




Here is the next link on my stop. Darcie Heater's Darcie Country Folk and I just love her stamps.


Sample boards for 2 of the sets I got. At $8.79 a set you can't go wrong. And, below, my haul.



My next stop was Toomuchfun Rubberstamps and here is their link .  Talk about unique and FUN!!!


 Some of their sample boards. I couldn't help but think of my friend Jane when I saw the board on the left. And, of course, my haul is below.

No comments:

Post a Comment