Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Happy Belated Mother's Day!!

I made this card for mom because she loved to sew and was very good at it. She made all her clothes, mine when I was growing up, and clothes for her grandkids.


At 89 years young mom's eyesight is failing so the texture helps her "see" the card better.

I can't take credit for the spool shaped card and scissors. I found this wonderful template on Pinterest and all credit belongs to Heather Cserni Thank you Heather for allowing me to make the perfect card for mom! I originally saw the "button cards", again on Pinterest, at Kirsty's blog. She has included the link to the free button cards on her blog. Thanks Kirsty! The cardstock is from Bazzill and the ribbon and buttons are from my stash. The mini coathanger is from Diane Dezso at Paper Crazy and the flower is by Prima Flowers.

I hope you've enjoyed visiting my blog, and Thank You for stopping by.

1 comment: