Friday, May 4, 2012

More pictures and a Joy

The Joy: Those of us who are rubber stamp enthusiasts are unstoppable! This past weekend at the convention I saw stamp enthusiasts with walkers, quad canes, wheelchairs, and oxygen tanks. It takes a lot, and I mean A LOT, to hold us down. I saw the cutest couple ever, OMG!! Two ladies were leaving the convention, both in wheelchairs, one chair was motorized and one not. The lady who was NOT motorized was holding on to her friend's motorized chair and away they went just chatting to beat the band. Would have loved to get a pic but they were gone before I could think of it. God Bless you ladies!

Some more pictures:
This lovely lady is Diane Dezso of Paper Crazy. Here's her link and I love it because she's only a few minutes away.



Of course I had to get some of her vintage lace and trim. I also got the cutest metal coat hangers and dress forms that I forgot to get a picture of. :(

1 comment:

  1. I love that wheelchair story. Way to take carre of eachotheer!
    And! I love the trims you got as well. They are beautiful. Lucky you, that shop is close!

    ReplyDelete