Thursday, August 16, 2012

Itty Bitty Purse

Meredith hosted the challenge Beautiful Bags last week on CardSwaps Treat Yourself Cardmaking Crop.


Meredith had the link to Brenda Quintana's blog, Qbees Quest, for Brenda's Mini Explosion Box Purse tutorial. You really need to click Brenda's link and make 1 or 20 for yourself. They are quick, easy, and so much fun to make. Thank you Brenda for you wonderful designs.

My granddaughter, aged 10, loved the one on the left and asked if I could make her one for one of her mom's [my daughter's] friends. She calls this friend Aunt Katie and she was in town on vacation. She wanted to get her a gift before Katie left town. Of course I let her have it for her gift, which was a key ring and charm, and fit perfectly in this little purse. Here's a pic of the inside of the purse.


Supplies:
Paper: MME [My Minds Eye] 6x6 paper pad, Reunion
Ribbon: Scraps from my stash
Closures: BG [Basic Grey] magnetic snaps
Embellies: odds 'n ends from my stash

Thanks for stopping by my humble blog... hoped you enjoyed your visit!

1 comment:

  1. So cute, great gifts. Thanks for your sweet visit and luv. Hugs

    ReplyDelete