Thursday, August 9, 2012

Wednesday's Crop Challenges

The "Treat Yourself" Crop started yesterday over at CardSwaps. [That's Aug 8 - Aug 11, 2012] If your tuned in to yesterday's blog post, right here, then you will have the information. Each day there are 3 challenges which are always soooooo much fun, and 1 game each day. That's 12 challenges and 4 games all totaled.

I always seem to run a day in getting my challenges made. Good thing we have until Aug 14th to get them done and posted to the approriate challenge. This evening I'm posting 2 challenges from yesterday.

Christina's challenge was "3 Tier Treat" and we were to make a 3 tier cake. As you can see, my top tier comes out to add a sentiment. Since it's a pocket it's a good place to put a gift card or even money. The stamp set to make this cake is from TooMuchFun Rubber Stamps. I stamped it in Crushed Velver Distress Ink from Ranger. I colored the roses and trim with Copic markers. For a little glitz I added Frosted Lace Stickles and White Opal Pearl Pen, both from Ranger.

This next challenge, "Box of Sunshine" is hosted by Christine K. We were to make a box that would hold a giftie, and decorate however we wanted. My box is made with 2 double sided pieces of Graphic45 paper from the "A Ladies' Diary" collection. My bow is wired lace ribbon in off white, and the glittery butterfly is a leftover... but I don't remember where I got it.






I'm so sorry about the photos and line spacing being all over the place. It seems Blogger has some issues on where I want things and where it's actually going to go. Oh well... tomorrow's another day.

Thanks for stopping by... hope you enjoyed yourself!














No comments:

Post a Comment