Saturday, January 5, 2013

Birthday Card and Tag

Good afternoon friends! I hope everyone had a happy and safe New Year's. I'm just an 'ole stay at home person for New Year's Eve, but I do enjoy myself.

I'm getting a jump start on birthday cards for family and friends. This card is inspired from the Fun Fold  Challenge over at ScrapZee.
 And here's the inside:
The directions for this fun fold can be found in a tutorial over at Operation Write Home here.

Also over at ScrapZee in an open ended Tag swap here. So that inpired this tag.

It was enjoyable working with something other than Christmas colors. Another plus is the card and tag went together very quickly.

Cardstock: Bermuda Blue and white by Bazzill
Designer Paper: Every day Moments collection by Teresa Collins
Punches: 1 1/2" and 2" scallop circle punches by Fiskars
Ribbon: May Arts
Bling: Baby Blue Liquid Pearls by Ranger

Thank You so much for stopping by, hope you enjoyed your visit!

1 comment:

  1. I stay at home on New Year's Eve too :) This is one gorgeous card & tag set, and I love that pretty blue color! The inside birthday sentiment is basic, yet perfect for anyone's birthday! I love the pretty ribbon you chose for both too! Gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete