Tuesday, April 16, 2013

Pretty in Pink... and Gray

Hi peeps, I'm back again for the second post of the day. The Midweek Throwdown, last Wednesday, over at OWH is a Color Challenge using your favorite color combo. You can check it out here. Right now I'm into the colors pink and gray. I just love how they look together and right now they're very popular.





The DSP is is by Bo Bunny's Isabella collection called Isabella Becoming.  The swirl print is one side and the soft lattice motif in light gray is the back side. It's just soooo pretty. The card stock is by Bazzill. For the first sentiment I used Inky Antics' Autums Dogs set, and the second is from Lawn Fawn's You've Got Mail set.

Now I have to scoot again. Thanks so much for stopping by, again, and I hope you enjoyed your visit.

No comments:

Post a Comment