Monday, May 12, 2014

Mini Spool Card w/Envelope Punch Board

Hello again. I know... I've been missing in action again since the beginning of March. That darned Vertigo struck again which is so annoying. During that time my computer work takes a back seat. I have been making cards and other projects, so now I can post them.



This is one of the cards I found on Pinterest. The 3"x3" spool shape comes from using the Envelope Punch Board. These go together lickety split and use scraps. How cool is that? I made a set of 6 in about a half an hour, except for the needle. lol! I decided the spool needed a "a little something" and commenced drawing a needle shape. Now, I don't have any art experience but the needle shape wasn't that hard. The hard part was making it a size big enough to look right. The next set I will leave a tail of twine loose to thread through the needle.

The pin on Pinterest was to papercrafter45. The pin credited Karen Titus for the idea and video. Karen's blog is Stampin on the Back Porch and the link to her card and video is Here.

Thank You so much for stopping by, hope you enjoyed your visit!



2 comments:

  1. Oh, I LOVEEEE your card! The needle is absolutely PERFECT!!! Great idea! Thanks so much for sharing ... and thanks, also, for the shout-out! :)

    ReplyDelete