Wednesday, May 14, 2014

Wild Wacky Weekend Cards 2014

Good Morning Peeps! Today I’m showing you some of the cards I made at the Wild Wacky Weekend. As most of you know I make cards for Operation Write Home, so  these cards will be added to my box. Cards are blank on the inside so the troops can write their own messages inside.


This design is made using Authentique double sided paper. The button design is on one side and the Country Kids are on the other side. I thought it went well with my button embossing folder. Very little designer paper is used so it’s perfect for scraps.



I really had fun with these cards. The card stock, designer paper, and stamps are all from a Monthly Card Kit by Simon Says Stamps. I fussy cut the sun, mounted it on black, and fussy cut again. I love the irregular sun rays.


I love the look of sunburst cards so I had to make some. I used odds and ends papers from various 6x6 paper pads, and inked the edges for some interest. These cards will be Any Hero cards, and since they are for the troops themselves I don’t have to worry about embellishments that are too thick.



Thank You for stopping by, hope you enjoyed your visit!

No comments:

Post a Comment