Saturday, December 31, 2011

Another Challenge Card

Hello again! Here's another card I posted on CardMaker CardSwaps.

CardMaker Challenge Corner - Clean it Out:

Lora hosts a weekly challenge and they are awesome! For this week's challenge we were to use scraps to make our card front. I know... I know.... some of you just throw your scraps away, but there's so many ways to use them. I chose to make a Tile Card from scraps of Designer Paper and white cardstock. My tiles are 1" x 1" squares matted on white cardstock tiles that are 1 1/8" x 1 1/8" squares.

My lighting isn't that good so the red has an orange cast to it. For some reason the rows of tiles look all wonky and wopper-jawed too. In real life they are straight... honest! HeeHeeHee! Hope you like my card and thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment