Saturday, December 31, 2011

Woo-Hoo!! I'm finally back to bloggin!

Hi peeps! I finally got my new computer and I'm b-a-a-a-c-k! The insurance company took their time paying on my claim from the burglary, but they did and I love my new computer.

Member Challenge - CAS Card:
This week at CardMakers CardSwap Golda is hosting the Member Challenge. For those of you who might not know what CAS stands for... it's Clean and Simple. Now that doesn't mean you just 'throw it together' without any thought. You still put thought into your card and do your best work, but you don't go over the top with embellishments and, as I call it, foofala!

Golda's requirements were to make a Thank You card that has 30% white space on the card front. I used the design I used on my cousin's 70th Birthday Invitations. Hope you like it and thanks for stopping by!



No comments:

Post a Comment