Monday, January 30, 2012

A special card for my mom:

Hi peeps... Today I have a couple of things to share with you. The first thing is a Change of Address card for my mom.

I used the new Hero Arts stamp set "Right at Home" that was designed in collaboration with Operation Write Home. I made 2 dozen of these cards using scraps of patterned paper for the houses. I also used 2 pieces of scrap of green patterned paper, per card, for the grass. The tops were torn, higher on one side and lower on the other, for some dimension and I also inked the torn edges with green. The fence and cloud were stamped on scraps of white cardstock and cut out. I printed New Address on the cloud and used dimensional tape to pop it up from the card. The blue for the sky.... you guessed it, scraps of different colors of blue cardstock.

Thanks for stopping by and I hope you enjoyed yourself!

No comments:

Post a Comment