Saturday, September 29, 2012

2 Challenges = 1 card

Hi peeps! Yes, I was able to combine two challenges into one card this time. Now that's not an easy task for me, doing two things at once. :)  I figure it I do this enough times I'll get the hang of it and it will be a lot easier.



I'm really happy with how this turned out and hope you like it too. I used this week's OWH sketch #139 for the layout, and this week's Member Challenge at CardSwaps, which is to use the colors of fall. The two strips of paper at the bottom of the sketch is the same paper. I just love double sided paper! :)

Card Base: embossed chevron cardstock by Core'dinations.
Designer Papers: My Mind's Eye "Autumn Splendor" collection from last year.
Frame: Rust cardstock from my stash.
Brown Baker's Twine.
Die Cut: Cuttlebug, "With Gratitude" die using the word thanks; and "Combo Damask Frame" die using just the frame.

Thank you so much for stopping by, hope you enjoyed your visit!

No comments:

Post a Comment