Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Gift Card Holder


I made this gift card holder for my mom to give the kids. Can you believe... it's made of an envelope and a couple of folds!Soooo stinkin easy!!

 
The red cardstock is cut slightly smaller than the folded envy. I die cut the fancy tag from Spellbinder's Shapeabilities set called Antique Frame and Accents. I used Cuttlebug's Polka Dot embossing folder to give the tag some dimension. Next I cut a black swirl using PoppyStamps die called Ivy Tendrils. I added some more dogwood flowers, like the ones I used on the card.
 
 
 
I got the brilliant idea to use the small flower box die from PoppyStamps Inc. This is one idea that actually looked as cute on paper as it did in my head. (heeheehee) For a little extra dimension is popped the window box up using foam tape. I love dimension!
 
 
Here's a photo of how the envelope looks after it's folded. I'm trying to do a tutorial on this for later in the week. Stay tuned!
 
Again - Thanks you so much for stopping by.... hope you enjoyed your visit!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment