Sunday, May 12, 2013

Roses For Mom!

Good morning peeps, and Happy Mother's Day to all my family and friends!


I heard from my son a little while ago and we had a nice chat. He lives 6 hrs away so I won't get to see him today... but that's O.K. because he was just up last week. This afternoon my daughter is taking me out to my favorite restaurant to eat. Yay!

My card is made by using supplies from the May 2013 SSS Card Kit of the Month. You just can't beat this deal, and, it's mailed to your door every month! This is what came in my kit:


I stamped the roses and leaves in Frost White by Color Box, and heat embossed. I used my Ranger Distress Markers as water colors to get the softer color. [I used: Spun Sugar, Worn Lipstick, Peeled Paint, Broken China, and a water brush] I CASEd one of the sample photos that came in the kit because I just love the look. Jennifer McGuire designed the sample card. The link to Jennifer's blog, Jennifer McGuire Ink, is here.

Well, that about does it for me today. Thanks you so much for stopping by, hope you enjoyed your visit!

No comments:

Post a Comment