Wednesday, January 22, 2014

Monster Love

How are you doin peeps? I’m still a semi shut-in because of this crazy dizziness. On the bright side, it’s too cold out for me so I don’t mind being inside. On the down side, I have to have someone drive me wherever I go. Back on the bright side, I have lots of time to make cards. So… it all works out!

The card I’m showing you today is for the Monday challenge over at ScrapZee. We’re to make a Valentine’s card using red, white, and one other color. Soooo… here’s what I came up with.

Outside:

Inside:

I just love this monster and these sentiments that’s in the January 2014 Monthly Card Kit from “Simon Says Stamps!”. This one is for my GD, age 12, who loves lime green. I’ve also got the pieces/parts made up for another GD, age 9, and two GS’s, age 4 and 2.

Time for me to go and work on my 2014 Calendar. Yeah, you might say I’m a tad late… but I just have to finish the last half of the year.

Thanks for stopping by, hope you enjoyed your visit!

I appreciate and real all comments.

No comments:

Post a Comment