Monday, January 13, 2014

Quick and Easy cards


Hello peeps! I hope you’re all feeling better than I am. I’m having one of my wonky days where my hands are real shaky and I just feel blah! It’s definitely not a good day for making cards, but I made a couple anyway.
I followed the Sketch Challenge 207 over on OWH’s blog Stars& Stamps. I like the simplicity of this sketch and I need to use up some odds and ends of 6x6 papers pads. This seems like a good chance to do both!

I made both a masculine and feminine version. These went together real fast [a good thing], added a few pearl pen accents, then called these done.



Now I’m going to give my shaky hands a rest. Mainly because I'm tired of typing the wrong letters. Lol! Take care of yourselves peeps!

Thanks for stopping by, hope you enjoyed your visit!
I read and appreciate all comments.

6 comments:

  1. You get an A for effort and results! Great cards, kudos on using up pieces, I need to do that! TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like both...great papers...the pearl pen accents are a perfect touch.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Marlene, Two lovely cards. I adore the font on that sentiment stamp and use it quite often myself. I love both paper choices you went with this week. Enjoy the week.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very fun papers and designs.

    Hugs Diane

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice paper combos Marlene. This is a nice sketch for creating quick but elegant CAS cards and with a simple switch of papers it goes from feminine to masculine too.

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a great duo of cards for this week's sketch! I love how easily you changed it up to create both feminine and masculine versions! That plaid paper rocks!! NJ on both!

    ReplyDelete