Friday, June 27, 2014

OWH Sketch Challenge #230.

Hello Peeps!

Did you ever have a day when things didn’t go as planned or as expected? Of course you have, we all have. Today is another one of those days for me. It’s actually been more than just today… try all week! [Momma said there would be days like this. But so many in a row??]


I have literally been working on Sunday’s OWH sketch all week. Crooked paper, crooked or half inked stamping, along with other mishaps has turned a simple task like making a two cards seem endless. Yes, I was about to pitch it all until my daddy’s stubborn streak kicked in and I was determined to finish, as the old saying goes, come hell or high water!

This photo looks yellow, but the cardstock and DSP are really a pretty shade of peach. The sentiment is stamped.


Now this one really is yellow in color. The sentiment is a die cut, but I'm not that fond of how it looks. Maybe it's just me.


Thanks so much for stopping by, hope you enjoyed your visit. As always, your comments are greatly appreciated. I always read them and I thank you.

1 comment:

  1. I see two great cards here, so maybe you're just being your own worst enemy for the time being? I like that big, bold sentiment in the circle and I love the embossing & text on the first. Those little hearts just seal the deal on both cards for me! I'm glad you stuck with it and finished them :) Atta girl :)

    ReplyDelete