Friday, June 20, 2014

Playing Catch Up.... Again!

Good Morning Peeps! How is everyone out there in blog land? Two weeks ago my garage was hit by lightning, so it’s been crazy around here. I’m just thankful it wasn’t my house! Things are slowing down a bit, but now I find I’m getting a little nervous when I hear thunder. I have never been afraid of thunderstorms, and I’m still not, just find myself a tad nervous. I know lightning can hit twice… I just hope it does not happen here!

Today I’m catching up on Operation Write Home Sketch Challenges. This is Sketch 229 from this past Sunday. Be sure to check out the links for the sketches... they have measurements! The link is Here

I used a 'manuscript' embossing folder for the background of the first card. My white inner circles on both cards called for 1 1/4" circles, so I had to adapt it because I don't have that size. I've used 1 1/8" circles.


Can you believe the monkeys are stickers?  They're so stinkin cute, but in hindsight I think the stickers and background paper are too busy together.




This one is Sketch 228 from a week ago Sunday. The link is Here. I got the papers on both of these cards from paper pads that I found at a clearance sale. 

Well, that's it for me today peeps! 



Well, that's it for me today peeps! I'm planning on a nice, relaxing drive in the country today. I hope you have something nice and relaxing planned as well.

Thanks for stopping by... hope you enjoyed your visit! 



3 comments:

  1. Some great cards here, Marlene. Love all of them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The monkey card is adorable! Like them all!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those are great cards for OWH, Marlene. Your support for them is wonderful.

    ReplyDelete