Sunday, December 23, 2012

Christmas Fun & A Funky Outfit

Good morning my blogger friends! So how are you doing two days before Christmas? Are you still running around in a frenzy, or are your preparations done and you are relaxing? I didn't get all the things done that I wanted, but it's still good. I don't do the "frenzy thing" anymore. I've learned that since nobody but me knows what I've planned to do, well, nobody knows what I didn't get done. Consequently, I don't feel guilty anymore because I didn't fulfill everyone's expectations.

I'm not sharing cards today. I'm sharing some really cool and funny goings on at my house. First up is my little fur baby PeeWee. He's somewhere between a toy and a mini doxie.

My daughter, her feet are showing, always get him a Christmas outfit, none of which he likes or wears except for one photo. He always goes nuts-o and this year was no exception. One of my FB friends said his eyes look psycho. My granddaughter had to hold him long enough to snap a fairly decent photo... then off with the durn outfit. Always good for a few laughs.

Next up are some of the gifties my step-daughter and her family sent from Kentucky. She knows I love penguins so my box was full of them.
Coffee mugs for Christmas morning

Wine glasses for a little wine Christmas night

And a cute plate for my Christmas snack!
She sent a whole lot more but I'll save those till later. 

So remember boys and girls... "You better watch out, you better not cry, better not pout I'm telling you why, Santa Claus is coming to town. He sees you when you're sleeping, he knows when you're awake. He knows if you've been bad or good, so be good for goodness sake." 

Thank You so much for stopping by, hope you enjoyed your visit. Now go... enjoy your holidays!

1 comment:

  1. Marlene. PeeWee is precious. I know how hard it is to have a "baby" that wants no part of nice accessories or the camera. One of my babies, Daisey, is the same way. Your gifts are just darling. I wish you a very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year.

    ReplyDelete