Monday, December 17, 2012

OWH sketch 151, just for fun!

Good afternoon peeps! Are you ready for Christmas? I'm about half way there, but that's normal for me. I thought I'd play around today... like I don't have a gazillion things still to do. But hey, a girl's gotta do what a girl's gotta do... right? Right, exactly!

At first I wasn't going to do this week's sketch on Operation Write Home's blog Stars and Stamps.

But then I looked down at my mess... errrr work space, and saw some left over reindeer heads made from SU's owl punch. So I whipped up this card from leftover scraps.

Yep, that's right. It's all made from leftovers. The reindeer antlers are from pieces parts of the Pine punch by McGill. The scraps of DSP are from the Christmas Cottage 6x6 paper pad by Teresa Collins. Oh, almost forgot the holly ribbon by May Arts. It's kind of hidden behind the reindeer heads, but it's there. :)

Well peeps, there's more candy to be made so I'm gonna run. Thank You so much for stopping by, hope you enjoyed your visit!

11 comments:

  1. I cannot believe how darling these are. Boy are you talented and have quite a visionary eye. I would have never been able to come up with these little sweeties. Nice Job, Marlene. Have a great night. I am going to make some fudge filled peanut butter bars tonight. Hope it comes out good. I've never made it before.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness, it is adorable! I love the little reindeer heads and your DP is fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable little reindeer! And I love you even included Rudolph. Great job using up some scraps all while creating a wonderful holiday card.

    ReplyDelete
  4. How clever to make reindeer from punched owls! I love the antlers and big fun eyes :) Adorable!
    You're making candy?!?!?!?! *drool*

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love each and every reindeer!! How creative to use these reindeer as embellishments! WOW.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cute reindeer. Just read about your card making at OWH. Congrats on being the featured cardmaker today. Caught my eye that you are from Akron...I am from North Canton. Enjoyed seeing your cards.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very clever! I'll be stalking your blog and can't wait to see what you come up with next!
    A big ongrats on your new OWH job, too!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh! This is so adorable! I'm putting it in my OWH sketch file to CASE next year!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fun and adorable...gotta love those punches. Tfs!

    ReplyDelete