Friday, December 21, 2012

Good morning friends! It's snowy, blowy, cold today as winter storm Draco is hitting my area. It's a good day to stay home and share some cards and good news from OWH.


First up I have two of the Christmas card designs I made for this year.




The sketch was created by Teresa for a challenge on the CardSwaps forum, which, is no longer in existence. I liked the design so much I knew it would make for fun Christmas cards. The DSP is by The Paper Co. that I got at Hobby Lobby. By the way, those of us from CardSwaps forum needed a new home so two of our members put their heads together and found us one. Thanks Judy and SusieQ for getting ScrapZee Community Forum up and running so we can all stay together. Love you gals! You can check out our challenges, swaps, and more, here.

Next... Eeeeekkkk!!!!!  Today Sandy, over at Operation Write Home, has introduced little 'ole me as their new Sketch Challenge gal for 2013. I'll be writing the weekly challenge post, and the sketches and sample cards will be provided for me. In addition to that intro Paula has me as the Featured Card Maker today on OWH's Stars & Stamps blog, along with my interview and some of my cards. Need to say it again peeps.... Eeeeekkkk!!! I know, I know, but I'm soooo excited.

You'll have to forgive me for leaving now. I've got to go calm down so I can finish my last minute candy making. Thank You so much for stopping by, hope you enjoyed your visit!

1 comment:

  1. Congrats Marlene! That's awesome. I can't wait to see your sketches.

    ReplyDelete