Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Authentique challenge for September

Did you ever make a project for a challenge, set it aside for something to dry, and then forget it? Yep, that is what happened to me. [said with a sheepish grin and very red face]

Every month Authentique has a challenge, starting the 1st Saturday of every month, and it's open for that entire month. Towards the middle of September I bought some of their new Halloween collection, paper & stickers, called "Enchanted". I got busy making Halloween cards for the grandkids and I made one for this challenge. After making my card I added some Stickles to the cobweb paper for sparkle, then set it atop my cabinet to dry. Yep... I forgot about it, how embarrassing. Luckily the challenge ends tonight at Midnight PST, so I'm still able to enter my card. Here's the card I made:


Here's the card sketch we were to follow:



Papers: Authentique "Enchanted" papers and their matching "Details" sticker sheet & "Glowing" elements 2.
Stickles, Frosted Lace, by Ranger
Bakers Twine and Bat ribbon from my stash.

Thank You so much for stopping by, hope you enjoyed your visit.

No comments:

Post a Comment