Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Authentique Paper, Part 2.

One last post for today. Boy... it sure has been a busy one for me. I made another project for Authentique Paper's September challenge. This Haunted House was both fun and time consuming to make. The template for the house came from Winnie Thacker, owner of The Scrapbook General Store in Flatwoods, Kentucky. Winnie is the sweetest lady EVER! Whenever I visit my son, who lives 30 minutes away, her shop is my LSS away from home. Without further ado, here's my Haunted House project.


It's on the small side, measuring 2 1/2" x 4 1/2", but cool things come in small packages.


Untie the ribbon, open it up, and Voila... oodles of pockets for tags and mini photos. How cute is that?? The individual bats were cute apart from the Bat Ribbon I used on the previous card.


Here's a close-up of one of the tags. I had so much fun decorating all the tags and pockets. I kept everything pretty simple, and flat, 'cause it goes to a cute little girl.

Paper: Authentique Paper's "Enchanted" paper & "Details" & "Elements" sticker sheets.
Ribbon: May Art's (yay, I remembered where it's from)
Miscellaneous: black card stock and chipboard from my stash.

Well friends, I'm ready to call it a day. Thank You so much for stopping by, hope you enjoyed your visit!


No comments:

Post a Comment