Tuesday, October 30, 2012

I Have a CANDY Winner!!


Good Morning Friends!

This was supposed to get posted yesterday but I had computer issues. I think the information highway got flooded, or maybe blown around a little. Normally, living in NE Ohio I'm pretty safe from the effects of a Hurricane. Not so with Sandy... she's being a real witch! It's been raining for two days, and yesterday we had high winds. It's supposed to be the same for today. I'm not complaining... no! Compared to the east coast I've got it lucky.

So let's get to Candy business right now. A week ago Monday I posted my card for last week's Operation Write Home sketch challenge. Here is the post. Since it was also my birthday I offered my 1st ever blog candy, with the winner being chosen from the list of comments. Thank you all for leaving such wonderful comments. I really appreciate getting them.

Random.Org picked #5, Debbie, from the list of comments. Congratulations Debbie! If you will send me an email with your mailing info I'll get your prize to you. Send it to:

marlened00@gmail.com               [that's marlened zero zero not oo]

I might add that I'm a winner as well. Tonis Studios, who sponsored last week's challenge, offered a prize of some of their punches. I just learned that I'm the winner! I'm really excited because I don't have any of their punches. I'll post a picture when I get them. :)

I've gotten a little behind in my work so no projects... at least not right now. :(  I'm working on some things so maybe I'll have something finished later today. Thank you so much for stopping by, hope you enjoyed your visit!





No comments:

Post a Comment